Join the Conversation…

Our work with spiritual partnership has been a truly amazing adventure that continues to evolve every day. As we give workshops and continue to experience the profound transformations many of you are having, we realize that spiritual partnership is a practice that we are each creating together at this exciting time in human history—and each of one of us has an important piece of the puzzle.

Spiritual partnership is a relationship archetype unlike any in our history.

—Gary Zukav

Each transformation, each true commitment to practicing spiritual partnership makes a difference. Your experiences are an important part of our collective discovery of what spiritual partnership—in the service of deeper love, truth, and authentic power—really is in the 21st century. And we would love to hear more!

So please post your comments, thoughts, and inspirations on Gary’s Facebook page and this blog. Share your reviews of Gary’s book on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. If you have seen our Spiritual Partnership: The Journey to Authentic Power book trailer and been moved by it, please share it with the important people in your lives.

We all are at the beginning of an extraordinary adventure as we explore and discover how true spiritual partnership has the potential to transform our lives and our world. Thank you for joining us in creating the future together. We can’t wait to hear from you.

Gary Zukav and Linda Francis

7 comments on “Join the Conversation…”

1. Wilson says:

I’ve read your book “The Seat of the Soul” and ever since I’ve been fascinated by the content and the way you put your thoughts in writting. Can you tell me if you will be having a worshop in Southern California any time soon? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Wilson

2. Caryn says:

I love how you put concepts into words. I have loved reading all of your books. I am looking forward to where this is all going to travel. I know it will be an amazing adventure for all who take this journey.

THANKS! I love you guys.

3. Audrey Morrison says:

Hi Everyone,
    I live in the UK and found Gary’s book Spiritual Partners at the local library. I like to read inspirational books about relationships and this was the perfect next book as I begin focusing more on my own emotional development. Does anyone know if and when Gary and Linda plan to travel to the UK? I am grateful for the opportunity to connect with people all over through this website.

4. Sharon says:

my heart is pounding, I can’t get over that so much is free. That is so beautiful to be able to do that for all these hungry and hurting souls. Thank you!

5. Joei Alvarez says:

I’ve been waiting for you two! I am so glad you’re finally here! Yay! 🙂

6. Donna Maddox says:

This is a wonderful site!!!! Thank you soooooooooo much for including me.

I miss the APP and the friends I met there! It was an exciting opportunity and I thank you for the knowledge and direction you provided for me!!!

With great love,

Donna Maddox

7. Celina says:

I read your book “The heart of the Soul” and it has been not only a pleasure reading it but a wake up call! I am so impacted by the level of awareness you can get through this book. It has raised for sure my emotional awareness and has helped me to become more conscious about how do I manage my energy , being in the present moment and learning to choose healthy choices. I already bought the book “The seat of the Soul” and I am looking froward to read it this weekend, I cannot wait to read your new book “Spiritual partners”. Thanks so much for your contributions, I feel very blessed and fortunate to have found your books and what you have to offer.

Sincerely,