It was a joy to be with you at the Journey. This website will help you deepen what we discussed and
apply it now that
you are home.
–Gary Zukav &
This is how to use at home what you learned at the Journey to the Soul
Go over each point in the first section above (What We Discussed at the Journey). Do your best to recall that part of the Journey. If you enrolled in the Journey to the Soul Support Community, be on each call. If a part of your personality tells you this is not possible, scan your energy centers, thoughts, and notice your intention, then see if it a loving part or a frightened part.
- Print the Handouts and read each one. Really spend some time with them. If it is an exercise, do the exercise. If you only read about how to challenge frightened parts of your personality and cultivate loving parts, you will know about these different parts, but you will remain unconscious of them and they will continue to create painful consequences for you.
- Look at everything you experience as an opportunity to create authentic power, even when it’s painful.
- See the importance of creating equality in your relationships, seeing everyone as equals, and that you responsible for creating the experience of equality in you.
- Use your experiences to learn about yourself instead of blaming others or yourself.
- Turn even your power struggles into vehicles of spiritual growth for yourself.
- Recognize fear-based parts of your personality that have run your life and created your countless painful experiences, and challenge them (don’t act on them) when they come up.
- Recognize love-based parts of your personality that create constructive and healthy experiences and cultivate them (act of them) when they become active, and choose to act on one of them when a frightened part of your personality becomes active.
- See yourself and others as souls, no matter who you are with.
- Reach out to spiritual partners you have met at the Journey.
- Create spiritual partnerships at home, start now.
- Use the Spiritual Partnership Guidelines as often as you can remember, and be aware of what that creates in you and around you.
- Practice the Spiritual Partnership Guidelines again and again, even if this means using one Guideline at a time until you are used to applying it.