If you decide that you cannot beat a temptation, what you are really doing is giving yourself permission to be irresponsible.
This Is How To Become A New Male
- Go over each point in the first section above (What We Discussed). Do your best to recall that part of the interview.
- Print the Handout and really spend some time with the Spiritual Partnership Guidelines. Then begin to practice some. Start with those you might already be doing, then try applying one or two that might stretch you. The more the stretch, the more beneficial for you the Guideline will be to experiment with.
- For example, every time you feel angry, sad, upset, resentful, etc., ask yourself, â€œIs this the energy I want creating consequences for me?â€ If no, donâ€™t act on your anger, sadness, upset, etc., no matter how angry, upset, or right and righteous you feel. Instead act in the most accepting, or harmonious, or supportive way that you can.Â This is how you create authentic power, and also how you attract others who are doing the same, including New Females.
- Every time you feel grateful, patient, caring, etc., ask yourself, â€œIs this the energy I want creating consequences for me?â€ If yes, act on your gratitude, patience, care, etc. Donâ€™t let it pass as a transient good feeling. This is also how you create authentic power, and how you attract others who are doing the same, including New Females.
- Do #2, #3 and #4 as many times as you can remember today.
- Do #2, #3 and #4 for another two days.
- Continue experimenting with #2, #3 and #4 as long as you feel you might benefit from them.
- 8. Explore www.seatofthesoul.com! Check out the Free Tools, watch some videos, comment on the SoulBlog, enjoy yourself and come back often.