Director of Operations & Program Development
We at the Seat of the Soul Institute are passionate about supporting individuals around the world in creating authentic power. Our Institute offers programs, courses and events to support people globally in personal growth. Our Ideal candidate is an experienced individual who resonates with The Seat of the Soul and practices creating authentic power.
This position is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties including marketing and community outreach. This position will report to the cofounders.
This position supports and coordinates all the Institute events, programs, courses, and activities. It requires management, program administration and event coordination. This position is for an individual who can look at the big picture, put efficient systems into place and attend to the myriad details of an Institute with different divisions. This is a full-time long-term career opportunity onsite in Ashland Oregon.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone with creativity, integrity, accountability, and who honors confidentiality. Energetic, proactive, loves people, innate curiosity, open to learning new things, and passionate about doing meaningful work. Excellent organizational skills, an ability to think outside the box, solid technical skills, outstanding communication skills and a willingness to make a difference in the world.
General office management, implementing systems for repetitive tasks, developing a cloud-based storage system, and answering phone, email, written and other inquiries.
Coordinate and administer Institute programs and events, including onsite and online events. This will require occasional event-related travel.
Creative Marketing and Communication Support, including researching and coordinating social media.
- Very organized, can see the overview, detailed oriented and good at prioritizing
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes in the business
- Good email, phone and in person communicator
- Internet proficiency – research and communication
- Ability to qualify and negotiate with promoters, venues, etc.
- Proficiency with both Microsoft (including Excel) & Apple and their office applications
- Some graphic ability with flyers, brochures, and presentations
- Assistance with health care plan
- Beautiful and supportive office environment
- Ashland environment – progressive, arts oriented small city close to nature