The Benefits of Spiritual Partnershipâ€¦
are boundless. You will discover many more as you begin to transform all your relationships into relationships of substance and depth. We hope you will let us know the benefits you discover. Here are some that you can count on:
BENEFITS OF SPIRITUAL PARTNERSHIP
- Deeper love for yourself as you discover that giving and receiving love are the same; when you give with no attachment you allow yourself to receive with openness.
- Meaning, purpose, and freedom in your life as you challenge fear-based parts of your personality that are triggered by your interactions with others, and nurture the loved-based parts of your personality that your interactions with others reveal.
- Joy of conscious co-creation as you discover your unlimited creativity, become a catalyst for the creativity and healing insights of others, and individually and with others use your creativity in ways that you never imagined.
- Equality that allows you to experience not being separate from others.
- Develop real courage, the courage to be in integrity to say or do what you know you need to say or do because it is supportive of you and the other(s), even if the other(s) has a reaction.
- Intimacy that comes from being in integrity. When you do not reveal and challenge your obsessions, compulsions, and addictions, such as judgments, excessive spending, etc., they create distance in you from other/s that becomes so familiar you donâ€™t realize that your heart is closed. (Others feel these things even if they donâ€™t acknowledge them).
- Turn your power struggles, dramas, and tragedies into opportunities for your own spiritual growth and deeper intimacy with others, especially those you want to be close to.
- Deepen your commitment to your spiritual growth and your ability to support others each time you set your intention and challenge frightened parts of your personality and nurture loving parts of your personality.
- Open fully to the love that is in you, but hidden when frightened parts of your personality control you.
- Compassion for yourself and others as you become willing to experience and heal the pain that underlies your obsessions, compulsions, and addictions.
- Ability to enjoy yourself, your spiritual partnerships, and your life independently of what happens outside or inside of you.
- Develop trust that the Universe is compassionate and wise so that no matter what happens, you know it is perfect for your spiritual growth, given the choices that you have made.
The Spiritual Partnership Guidelines…
show you step by step how to use your relationships to grow spiritually. Change yourself instead of trying to change others. Print out as many copies as you like. Put one on the fridge, bathroom mirror, in your car, and in your wallet or purse. Take them with you anywhere you might meet a friend, interact with a co-worker or classmate, speak with a child, or be with your partner. Make all your relationships substantive, deep, and joyful!
Experiment with your life. Thatâ€™s what you have it for.
Enter your email address to receive your FREE Spiritual Partnership Guidelines: