This mini-website will help you deepen what we discussed and
apply it now that
you are home.
â€”Gary Zukav &
This Is How to Apply at Home What You Learned about Multisensory Perception
Go over each point in the first section above (What We Discussed). Do your best to recall that part of the talk.
- Print the Handouts and read each one. Really spend some time with them.
- Imagine that every interaction offers you an opportunity to grow more aware emotionally and make healthier choices.
- Ask yourself, â€œWhat can I learn about myself?â€, especially when you are upset.
- Ask yourself, â€œWhat gives me meaning and vitality?â€ and open yourself to whatever comes, even if it is surprising
- Remember an experience that was painful for you but that later you were grateful for because of what you gained from it. Now imagine that you are able to see things to be grateful for immediately, without needing to wait.
- Open yourself to the perspective of someone else, especially someone you do not like, and see if you can experience what she might be feeling.
- Ask yourself, â€œWhat is the most constructive and loving thing I can do or say?â€ and open yourself to the answer.
- Do #3 as many times as you can remember.
- Do #3 for another week.
- Continue experimenting with #3 as long as you feel you might benefit from them.
- Explore www.seatofthesoul.com. Check out the Free Tools, download the Spiritual Partnership Guidelines, come back often, and enjoy yourself (see Resources below).