We invite you to watch our short video before reading the job description.
Office / Program Administrator
We at the Seat of the Soul Institute are passionate about supporting individuals around the world in creating authentic power. Our Institute offers programs, courses and events to support people globally in personal growth.
Our Ideal candidate is an experienced individual who resonates with The Seat of the Soul and practices creating authentic power.
This position supports and coordinates all the Institute events, programs, courses, and activities. It requires office and program administration, event coordination, and general support to the founders. This is a full-time long-term career opportunity onsite in Ashland Oregon. Starts summer 2017.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone with creativity, integrity, accountability, and who honors confidentiality. Energetic, proactive, loves people, innate curiosity, open to learning new things, and passionate about doing meaningful administrative work.
In addition, we would like you to have relevant office and program administration experience, and long-term work history with each employer.
General office management, including answering phone, email, written and other inquiries, digital and document filing and organization, and light computer tasks.
Coordinate and administer Institute programs and events, including onsite and online events. This will require occasional event-related travel.
Creative Marketing and Communication Support, including researching and coordinating social media.
General support for founders, including travel planning.
• Very organized, detailed oriented and good at prioritizing.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes in the business
• Good email, phone and in person communicator
• Internet proficiency – research and communication
• Ability to qualify and negotiate with promoters, venues, etc.
• Proficiency with both Microsoft & Apple and their office applications
• Some graphic ability with flyers, brochures, and presentations
• Assistance with health care plan
• Beautiful and supportive office environment
• Ashland environment – progressive, arts oriented small city close to nature