This Is How To Apply at Home
What You Learned about:
• Four Keys to Authentic Power
• Spiritual Partnership
• Living Courageously
- Go over everything we shared about in each of the talks. Do your best to recall our discussions.
- Print the handouts and read each one. Study them and see how you can apply them in your life.
- Look at everything that happens in your life as an opportunity for you to grow spiritually and everything that happens in your relationships as an opportunity for you to grow deeper and closer together (not as something “bad” when it’s painful.)
- Remember the importance of creating equality in your relationships, and remember that you are responsible for creating the experience of equality in yourself.
- Use your experiences to learn about yourself instead of blaming others or yourself.
- Turn even your power struggles into vehicles of spiritual growth for yourself.
- Recognize fear-based parts of your personality that have run your life and created your countless painful experiences, and challenge them.
- Recognize love-based parts of your personality that create constructive and healthy experiences, and cultivate them.