We invite you to peruse the latest news and our upcoming events.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you and receiving your requests.
We will be adding more features to this page, so check back soon!
Press Kit for Spiritual Partnership
- Spiritual Partnership Presentation Letter
- Talking Points From Spiritual Partnership
- Suggested Interview Questions
We would love to meet you at one of our upcoming events! Click on the schedule above to find out more.
Request for Interviews
If you are interested in interviewing Gary Zukav and/or Linda Francis, please take the time to tell us more about your project. Download and fill out the appropriate questionnaire below. Then email it to the address listed on the form.
Speaking Engagement Requests
Would you like to have Gary Zukav and/or Linda Francis speak or present at your event?
Please tell us more. Download and fill out the questionnaire below. Then email it to the address listed on the form. We look forward to the possibility of co-creating with your organization!
Requests for use of quotes or copyrighted materials
We are honored that you want to reference our work. You will need to contact the appropriate publisher for permission. Note that The Dancing Wu Li Masters and Spiritual Partnership were published by HarperCollins. All of our other books were published by Simon & Schuster. See the directions below for requesting permission.
If you would like to use an excerpt or copyrighted material from a HarperCollins title, please follow the process provided on their webpage: http://permissions.harpercollins.com/
Before placing your request, be sure to read the directions carefully, as incomplete requests cannot be processed. If definite figures and dates are not available, approximations will suffice.
If you would like to use an excerpt or copyrighted material from a Simon & Schuster title on a non-exclusive basis in book format only, direct your written inquiry to:
Simon & Schuster, Inc.
Attn: Permissions Dept., 12th floor
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
or fax your request on official letterhead to: (212) 881-9111
Include the following information in your request:
- Title of the book
- Full name of the author of the book
- Name of your project/title
- Publisher of your project
- Publication date (month and year)
- Territories your work will be published in
- Number of print runs
- Formats of your work (i.e., soft cover, ebook, handouts, etc.)
- Specific material in the book which you’d like to use, including page numbers
- The way in which you’d like to use the material. Please be as specific as possible.
- Your name, address, phone number and fax number