JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for a skilled Administrative Assistant who enjoys supporting teams in a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part of the Seat of the Soul team in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities, such as supporting the business owners’ day-to-day calendar, writing and editing emails, preparing internal communications, and ensuring that the members of our community get the support they need.
The Seat of the Soul Institute supports people who are interested in creating Authentic Power and Spiritual Partnerships. The person who fills this position will need to be in alignment with what we’re sharing with the world, have the necessary skills to do the job, and have a commitment to spiritual growth. We are looking for a valuable team member who desires to do this meaningful work.
If you resonate with this opportunity, please see the job description below.
Administrative Assistant (Contract – Remote Opportunity)
Seat of the Soul Institute
An excellent Administrative Assistant is, above all, a reliable, organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills and a keen eye to spot when something has been missed, seems out of alignment, or might be inaccurate. Scheduling meetings, taking meeting notes, and crafting internal and external communications brings you joy because you know the value this brings to the team and the forward momentum this ensures for any project. You will be comfortable co-creating with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and heart. A strong sense of discretion and professionalism along with a commitment to the Seat of the Soul Institute’s values are a must for success in this role.
- Available to support the team for 30-35 hours a week, Pacific Time zone preferred
- Organize meetings and events, including scheduling, and sending out reminders for the participants, the team and business owners – prioritizing the most timely matters
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems in G-Suite
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks timely (redirecting emails, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Monitor community questions and responses and craft responses accordingly
- Being the point of contact for a range of staff and volunteer support
- Preparing documents for meetings (agendas and post meeting notes)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of basic office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- 1+ year experience working with remote teams
- Proven experience as Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, or similar role
- Associate Degree in Business or a related field required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration
- Personal growth through creating Authentic Power and practicing Spiritual Partnership
- Co-create with a conscious community in an organization that is expanding its global presence.
This is a position for individuals located in the U.S. and are authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.