When you hear something that you recognize as true for you, try it out. If it works, incorporate it into your life and use it.
Here are more resources to help you create Authentic Power at home
Use the BACK arrow in the top left corner of your browser window to return to this page after you click a link below.
- The Seat of the Soul (Gary Zukav, Simon & Schuster, 1989).
- The Heart of the Soul: Emotional Awareness (Gary Zukav and Linda Francis, Simon & Schuster, 2001).
- Spiritual Partnership: The Journey to Authentic Power (Gary Zukav, Simon & Schuster, 2010).
- Soul Stories (Gary Zukav, Simon & Schuster, 2000)
- Come to another event. (See Until We Meet Again below).
Download the Spiritual Partnership Guidelines
The Spiritual Partnership Guidelines are very helpful. You can download them at http://seatofthesoul.com/free-tools/free-spiritual-partnership-guidelines/. Click â€œAlready Subscribedâ€ when asked. We suggest that you print out as many copies as you need, and then print a few more to put on your fridge, bathroom mirror, where you eat breakfast, and to carry with you. Fold one up and keep it in your wallet or purse, and donâ€™t be afraid to look at it often, especially when you would like to experiment with creating a more meaningful relationship.
Read the Soul Connections Monthly Newsletter
We will send you the Soul Connections eNewsletter each month (you can unsubscribe at any time.) It will show you how to create authentic power and spiritual partnerships in your everyday interactions and when you read or listen to the news. When our new interactive, media-rich eCourse, Awakening to Spiritual Partnership, is available, we will let you know, and we will also let you know when we will be in your area again.