It was a joy to be with you in Chicago. This mini-website will help you deepen what we discussed and
apply it now that
you are home.
–Gary Zukav &
How To Become a Spiritual Coach At Home
- Go over each point in the first section above (What We Discussed). Do your best to recall that part of the talk.
- Print the Handouts and read each one. Really spend some time with them. If it is an exercise, do the exercise. If you only read about how to challenge frightened parts of your personality and cultivate loving parts, you will know about these different parts, but you will remain unconscious while the game of Life goes on around you and in you (and continue to create painful consequences for yourself)
- Every time you feel angry, sad, upset, resentful, etc., ask yourself, â€œIs this is a player I want on the court creating consequences for me?â€ If no, donâ€™t act on this part of your personality, no matter how angry, upset, or right and righteous you feel. This is how you exercise your responsibility as a coach in the game of Life by sidelining, and eventually retiring, players that create painful and destructive consequences for you.
- Every time you feel grateful, patient, caring, etc., ask yourself, â€œIs this is a player I want on the court creating consequences for me?â€ If yes, act on this part of your personality. Donâ€™t let it pass as a transient good feeling. This is how you exercise your responsibility as a coach in the game of Life by putting on the court players who create wonderful- feeling and constructive consequences for you.
- Do #3 and #4 as many times as you can remember today.
- Do #3 and #4 for another two days.
- Continue experimenting with #3 and #4 as long as you feel you might benefit from them.
- Explore this website! Check out the Free Tools, download the Spiritual Partnership Guidelines, come back often, and enjoy yourself.