We invite you to watch our short video before reading the job description.
Program/Office Administrative Assistant
We at the Seat of the Soul Institute are passionate about supporting individuals around the world in creating authentic power. Our Institute offers programs, courses, and events to support people globally in personal growth. Our ideal candidate is an experienced individual who resonates with The Seat of the Soul and practices creating authentic power.
This position coordinates the administration of all the Institute events, programs, courses, activities, external and internal communications, and new services as we create them.
This is a full-time, long-term career with growth opportunities, based in Ashland, Oregon.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is familiar with The Seat of the Soul and committed to creating Authentic Power and Spiritual Partnership in a work environment.
Has a passion to support people and a desire to expand their skills as new opportunities arise. Demonstrates integrity and accountability, honors confidentiality, and possesses excellent organizational and communication skills.
Feels called to do meaningful work and is aligned with our mission, values, and vision.
- Coordination of Institute programs and events, including onsite and online. This will require some program-related travel.
- Provide support to our Support Team members and volunteers.
- Office administration: answering participant and media requests, and general calls.
- Responding to emails and other types of inquiries.
- General support for founders, including travel planning.
- Very organized, can see the big picture, detail-oriented, and good at prioritizing
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes in the business
- Good email, phone, and in-person communicator
- Internet proficiency in research and communication
- Work with venue event management staff
- Proficiency with Google & Microsoft office applications
- Some graphics ability with website images, flyers, brochures, and presentations
- Personal growth through creating authentic power and practicing spiritual partnerships
- Co-create with a conscious community in an organization that is expanding its global presence
- Beautiful and supportive office environment
- Live in Ashland, a health and arts-oriented city, with an abundance of natural beauty
This is a position for US citizens and does not include a relocation package.