We invite you to watch our short video before reading the job description.
We at the Seat of the Soul Institute are passionate about supporting individuals around the world in creating authentic power. Our Institute offers programs, courses, and events to support people globally in spiritual growth. Our ideal candidate is an experienced individual who resonates with the Seat of the Soul and practices creating authentic power.
This position supports and coordinates all the Institute events, programs, courses, and activities. It requires management, program administration, and event coordination. This position is for an individual who can look at the big picture, put efficient systems into place and attend to the myriad details of an Institute that is rapidly growing globally. This is a full-time, long-term career opportunity, onsite in Ashland, Oregon.
This position is for US Citizens. However, if you aren’t a US Citizen and are interested in a future virtual volunteer position, we encourage you to fill out the application.
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Someone that is inspired to assist in selecting and using state of the art business systems that will support the global expansion of the Institute. Be creative, have high integrity and accountability, and honor confidentiality. Energetic, proactive, loves people, innate curiosity, open to learning new things, and passionate about doing meaningful work. Excellent organizational skills, an ability to think outside the box, solid technical skills, outstanding communication skills, and a desire to make a difference in the world.
- Office management: answering participant, media request, and general calls. Responding to emails and other types of inquiries.
- Coordinate and administer Institute programs and events, including onsite and online events. This may require occasional event-related travel.
- Participate in the selection, implementation, and use of new business systems.
- Creative marketing and communication support, including researching and coordinating social media.
- Very organized, can see the big picture, detailed oriented, and good at prioritizing
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes in the business
- Good email, phone and in person communicator
- Internet proficiency in research and communication
- Ability to qualify and negotiate with promoters, venues, etc.
- Proficiency with Google & Microsoft office applications
- Some graphics ability with website images, flyers, brochures, and presentations
- Personal growth through creating authentic power and practicing spiritual partnerships
- Co-create with a conscious organization that is launching a global presence
- Beautiful and supportive office environment
- Live in Ashland, a health and arts-oriented city, with an abundance of natural beauty