Join Our Team!
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager to co-create with us by supporting a variety of time sensitive projects. You will be an integral part of the team by planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This is a contract position that will require interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
The Seat of the Soul Institute supports people who are interested in creating Authentic Power and Spiritual Partnerships. The Project Manager will need to be in alignment with what we’re sharing with the world, have the necessary skills to do the job, and have a commitment to spiritual growth. We are looking for a valuable partner who desires to do this meaningful work.
We believe that a great transformation in human consciousness has begun, our evolution now requires spiritual growth, and spiritual growth requires conscious choices.
We assist people across the world in creating meaning and purpose, creativity and health, joy and love. We call this authentic power – the alignment of the personality with the soul.
We provide programs and tools that help you create emotional awareness, responsible choice, intuition, trust, and spiritual partnerships – partnerships between equals for the purpose of spiritual growth (creating authentic power).
We believe the values of the soul are harmony, cooperation, sharing, and reverence for Life. They are our values, too.
We envision a world of Universal Humans who are beyond nation, race, sex, religion, culture, and economic circumstance; who are citizens of the Universe; and whose allegiance is to Life.
If you resonate with our vision, mission and values as well as this opportunity, please see the detailed job description below.
Project Manager (Contract)
An excellent Project Manager is, above all, a reliable, organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication and time management skills. You will be comfortable co-creating with people and able to carry out duties with accuracy and heart. A strong sense of discretion and professionalism along with a commitment to the Seat of the Soul Institute’s values are a must for success in this partnership.
- Lead project planning sessions
- Coordinate staff and internal resources
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensure projects meet deadlines
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Manage remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Proficiency with project management tools such as Jira, Airtable, Asana, Monday, etc.
- Big picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- 5+ year experience with formal qualifications
- Associate Degree in Business, Management, or a related field required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
This is a 6 to 9-month contract position for individuals authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.