This mini-website will help you deepen what we discussed and
apply it now that
you are home.
Here Is What We Discussed about Using Your Relationships To Grow Spiritually
- The most meaningful relationships require distinguishing within yourself the difference between love and fear and choosing love no matter what is happening inside you or outside of you.
- People who are committed to choosing love no matter what is happening and to supporting one another form a new type of relationship â€“ a spiritual partnership.
- Spiritual partnerships are partnerships between equals for the purpose of spiritual growth.
- Spiritual partnerships are different from marriages, friendships, and every other kind of relationship.
- Many couples are transforming their marriages from â€œI need you to complete meâ€ or â€œYou need me to complete youâ€ or â€œWe need each other for survival and comfortâ€ into partnerships between equals for the purpose of spiritual growth
- You can create spiritual partnerships with friends, family members, and co-workers, too, provided they are want to become emotionally aware and make healthy, constructive choices.
- Feeling inferior, superior, or equal has to do only with you.
- Superiority and inferiority are experiences of frightened parts of your personality. They relate personality-to-personality.
- Equality is an experience of loving parts of your personality. They relate soul-to-soul.
- If you are not equal, you will feel superior or inferior.
- When you feel superior or inferior, frightened parts of your personality are active.
- When you feel equal, loving parts of your personality are active
- Personalities are not equal. Some are athletic, some are intellectual, some are artistic, some are large, and some are small.
- Souls are equal.