When you hear something that you recognize as true for you, try it out. If it works, incorporate it into your life and use it.
Here are some more resources to help you use all your relationships to grow spiritually at home
Use the BACK arrow in the top left corner of your browser window to return to this page after you click a link below.
- Spiritual Partnership: The Journey to Authentic Power (Gary Zukav, Simon & Schuster, 2010). Prologue; New Land, New Explorers; Soul View chapters.
- Soul Stories (Gary Zukav, Simon & Schuster, 2000) â€œPart I â€“ Whatâ€™s New?â€
- The Seat of the Soul (Gary Zukav, Simon & Schuster, 1989) Read the entire book.
- Soul Connections monthly eNewsletter (see Spiritual Partnership Guidelines below).
- Come to another event. (See Until We Meet Again).
Download the Spiritual Partnership Guidelines
Print out as many copies as you need, and then print a few more to put on your fridge, bathroom mirror, where you eat breakfast, and to carry with you. Fold one up and keep it in your wallet or purse, and donâ€™t be afraid to look at it often, especially when you would like to experiment with creating a more meaningful relationship.
Receive the Soul Connections eNewsletter each month to show you how to create authentic power and spiritual partnerships in your everyday interactions and when you read or listen to the news. When our new interactive, media-rich eCourse, Awakening to Spiritual Partnership, is available, we will let you know, and we will also let you know when we will be in your area again.
Enter your email address to receive your FREE Spiritual Partnership Guidelines: